Consulting services are generally provided to larger companies and organizations needing support and help with specific projects and software implementations. These services include:
- ERP Implementation Support (SAP, NetSuite, etc.)
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Requirements Development
- Training Development and Delivery
Coaching services are generally provided to small business owners and individuals needing help in defining and launching a business, growing a business, or transitioning a business. These services include:
- Business Plan Development
- Business Evaluation/Review
- Individual and Team Coaching
- Individual and Team Training
- Professional and Personal Development
Strategic Planning Services
Strategic planning services are for individuals, businesses, and organizations who need to define or reimagine their Mission, Vision, and Values in order to achieve bigger results in three to five years. Working together, we will develop an executable Action Plan that aligns the company and its stakeholders, then begin a cyclical process of Planning, Executing, Reviewing, and Adjusting. Authentic and effective strategic planning is about changing culture and getting results, not putting a plan in a binder so it can sit on a shelf and gathers dust.
Using a simple nine-step process, we will define:
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT)
- Digging deep into who you are to define your past, present, and future.
- Mission Statement
- Develop something that goes beyond pretty words on a wall or website.
- Core Values
- Define what you really believe and want to emulate at all levels of your organization and in everything you do.
- Vision Narrative
- More than a statement of what you want to achieve, this is a visceral description of the future you want to live in—a virtual experience to drive into reality.
- Business Objectives
- Document your big picture goals in specific and measurable ways…these are future accomplishments that serve as proof you are fulfilling your mission.
- SWOT Analysis
- While the first step defined your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, the SWOT Analysis is where you decide what actions they need in order to optimize results.
- Key Strategies (Projects)
- Begin to narrow your focus and define what projects need to be initiated and completed. Prioritize for the next 12 months and take on only what you must do.
- Major Immediate Goals
- Document the 90-day goals for each of your must-do projects. These goals act as milestones to chart your progress.
- Action Steps
- Define what must be done and who must do the work to accomplish your 90-day goals. This is where the rubber meets the road.